Monday, February 6, 2012

None

I won't lie this weekend was AMAZING  loved it. Me, Jacob, and the gang basically lived in Jacobs' living room. When I showed up Today I got asked by everyone:

 1)What did you do for three days??
We sat around watching movies and playing xbox.
 2)What did you survive on??
We survived on Zebra Cakes, Water, Soda, Chips, and Pizza.
 3)Do you plan on going over next weekend??
As much as I would love too, I can't because my chores have pilled p to where if they don't get done this weekend I won't ever get them done.
4)Did anything special happen??
YES! Something did. Jacob kissed me! It was the most awesome kiss I've ever had.
Sad thing was I couldn't just smile and nod. I've been smiling for the whole day. I can't stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment