Monday, February 27, 2012

Dressed Like Acid

Today I dressed like I was on an acid trip.
What I'm wearing From Bottom to Top...
1) Flip flops
2) Zebra Print Flower Lace Leggings
3) Red and Black Frilled Skirt
4) White Shirt that has a neon yellow,neon pink,neon blue, neon purple ice cream
5) extra large Elite jacket
6) Nike beanie
7) Black Elite beanie
(Yes I'm weearing a hat on a hat)

So yeah add to the fact that im tired, cranky and want to yell, scream and pull my hair out, I think I just want to go home. I'm so tired my fingers don't want to type. Thats how tired I am. I could literally just pass out. If only I hadn't stayed the night at Lilly's I could have stayed home in bed and I wouldn't have gotten up at 5:30 this morning, I'd have stayed in bed till passed noon wrapped tight in my blankets where the sun could not reach. I'm going to end up throwing a hissy fit I can feel it in the air. What makes I worse I that I don't have any of my school work... It's all at home in my binder under my back pack on my bed waiting for me not to do it. Yep I'm so going to sleep today weather the teachers like it or not.

Amelia OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment