Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines...

Dear Valentines Day,
I hate today. Everyone has some one and its just annoying. I intend to have a rampage on everyone today. But maybe just maybe I will be happy and not get angry with the world, IF someone gives me a back message. I will try not to ruin everyones day but I swear I will go crazy by the end of the day. Mark my words.
Oh and Jacob has a gf who WAS my friend who told me it would be a good match. He told me that the only reason he kissed me at his b-day party was cause he felt sorry for me...way to break to me that I'm nothing you jerk... I don't think I will look at men the same after this I have no trust in men now. One man to ruin it for all. I can't take Valentines Day. I should have just stayed home...

Amelia out...

No comments:

Post a Comment