Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stressed

I haven't updated this in forever, so I'm going to fill you in as much as possible.

I've been so stressed out lately that I haven't even been to school or out of my room for that matter. I closed the doors on everyone, until yesterday when I exploded into a thing of tears. I don't like crying in front of people cause I only cry more so I went and found a nice little corner to cry my heart out....only to have the principle and my fifth period teacher find me. They asked me what was wrong and I told them to just leave me alone. They wouldn't leave and I started to freak out even more and since they weren't leaving I kept crying.... So long story short I cried for a good three hours then went home to eat popcorn and watch south park and shows about space. Cheered me up to yell "like your mom" "like a sir" and No harry don't trust snape he's a perv" at the screen... thank god no one else was home at the time. Then after that my ex came to see how I was doing and if I was going to be ok(so sweet).

Today I saw one of my favorite school cats Little Lady. I didn't see Big Daddy anywhere, he must be sleeping or something. I bought three Faygo and a bag of Takis (my version of feel good food). I hope today goes better then yesterday.

Amelia Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment