Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prom Preparing

So I got my ear pierced finally and the lady at walmart gave me the wrong fucking earring. When she realized her mistake i got the set I wanted free :) so I feel good. I got my dress, shoes, make up, and gloves. All I need is Black lace leggings (i can't find any in this tiny town they've no fashion sense here), jewelry and a choker(or dog collar) and fingerless gloves. then I will be set. All the other girls at school keep complaining about how their boyfriends picked the wrong color, how their suits won't match their dresses. They make me so angry I wish they would just be ,happy that they have some one to go with cause there are some girls who don't want to go to prom cause they have no date. I say "Who needs a date, just go alone and have fun, you won't have to worry about if your date is having fun or whatever, have fun be yourself and maybe you'll find some one else who went alone and hang with them. Just have fun" Hell I'm going to prom alone and I'm loving it. Its going to be the best night of my life. well second best if it doesn't top the time I became 18 and had a bondage theme for my birthday good times good times

No comments:

Post a Comment