Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bullies

I hated it when people bullied me in middle school and I hate it with a passion now. yesterday during lunch I had this one guy asked me to hold his backpack while he went and talk to his friends about something so I said sure what could it hurt but my curiosity got the better of me and I asked if I could look through it. He said "yeah I don't care" and went back to talking to his friends. So I'm going through it and he looks at me watching me rummage through the pictures of the tattoos he had done. then he got really mad at me for I don't know what reason and started to yell at me. (I had recently gotten out of an abusive relationship) I gave back his backpack, then when everyone was gone I crawled under a table and cried for two hours. No one even know where I was except me friend Lilly. When she found me and asked what happened all I could say was "I just want to go home. I hate it here. please take me home. I want to leave and never come back. I hate this place" She called my mom and then took me to the office and waited with me till my mom came.

No comments:

Post a Comment