Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In The Way

I feel like I'm going to explode into a huge death cloud of purple and green glitter. School is so stressful now days. F*cking preps always in my way walking really slow like they have all the time in the world! Move faster before I push you down and tread all over your face!!! It drives me crazy when people do that not just the preps. Something just as annoying is when people stand in a huge group right in the doorway It makes me want to scream and beat them about the head with a brick. Because not only are you late when the bell rings but you have to wait for all of them to go inside before you. So get out of the way when you see me because I will not be able to stop my binder or any said object in my hand flying at your face when I'm pissed off from having a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment