Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Longest Weekend Ever

Technically it wasn't the longest weekend ever but it felt that way when my boyfriend told me he wanted to be with me forever. forever is a very long time and I'm the only girl he has actuactually dated (cory if you read this no offense). So yeah scared the hell out of me. But the massage thaat followed was Amazing I loved it. Now only if every guy could do that every women would be happy with a massage after a long hard day at work. I have afeeling that Valentines Day is going to cause some heart break and drama for me. I don't know what it is yet but I keep having theses nighmares where I'm about to die (I die in multiple ways) and it's on Valentines Day ( I know this because there is a huge banner that reads: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! in the background. So yeah I have Valentines is gona suck for me and I'm going to fill the gaping hole in my heart with chocolate and whatever else is available hopefully Faygo because it's so good and it makes me happy. Feburary is gona suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment