Friday, January 13, 2012

Surprises

Last night at around 9:30 pm my boyfriend calls me and says he has a surprise for me and that he's not telling me. My cat curiosity kicked in and I ask for a hint.. He wouldn't give me one that that's the point of a surprise. But after thirty minutes of me saying please into the phone and him saying no, he said that I'd know what it is on Valentines Day. I hope it's a box of chocolate. I told him all I really wanted was him and his reply was: "You'll have me always." Then he cursed into the phone and I laughed and asked what happened, only to find out that he couldn't talk much longer cause he had to go to bed. The horrible/sweet is that I fell asleep while he was talking to me and woke up with the phone stuck to my face and a text that said goodnight sweetheart. I can't wait to see my surprise I'm so giddy I think I'm going to explode into a thing of purple and green glitter! Plus today we're going on our first double date I'm so happy I think I will explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment